Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to the wonderful world of .....blogging?

First of all, hi and welcome! Thanks for stopping by to read whatever mess I have managed to cook up on here for the first blog. I know that blogging isn't really for everyone. It may not end up being my thing either, but I wanted to give it a try. After all it is a new year and time to try something new. So welcome!
I wanted to give you a little insight into our life and what better way than with some pictures. We'll start with the wedding - June 12, 2010.  So enjoy and we'll see what things I can manage to come up with for the next post.

A Fairytale Farm Wedding
A beautiful day at Myer's Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze.
I had to get married at a farm because I love agriculture.
Chris and I cannot wait to own our farm someday in the future.

We have a lot of really great friends. Thus the huge wedding party :)

Just the most gorgeous day, even if it was a little hot.


The reception was exactly what I had hoped.
Chris let me do as I pleased for our wedding. He really was the best groom.
We had so much help from friends and family to make the day really beautiful, special and fun!

The new Mr. & Mrs. Poore

And that's where we are now. Married and living the happily ever after.
I imagine that many blog posts will have lots to do with our life and how we do the things we do and the basis of the exciting stuff, the work stuff, the cooking stuff, the cleaning stuff, the puppy stuff, the baby stuff (which is awhile away) and everything else. I am sure Chris will say I am telling too much - he always thinks that. I can't really help it though. I kind of like to just tell everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment